Re: OT: it's the iris' fault
  • Subject: Re: OT: it's the iris' fault
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Donald,  Here is a photo of a small flowered red canna from my yard.  It grows quite commonly here in the San Fernando Valley.  Yours looks like it could be an orange variety.  I have never seen any but the red but the internet shows yellow, orange, white, etc.  They seem to be called dwarf cannas.
Jan in Chatsworth