Re: HYB my registrations on line!
  • Subject: Re: HYB my registrations on line!
  • From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

Loic: I see at least a couple SDBs I will have trouble living without. My own breeding goals are to produce arilmeds or better yet aril MDBs so I see some potential parents. Still gathering plants to work with as none of the few crosses I made this spring took. I think the weather became too hot and dry too soon. Solution try even harder with more crosses. I am sure at least some of your introductions will be bigtime winners.