Re: HYB: pigment (was sdlng from Pink Formal etc)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: pigment (was sdlng from Pink Formal etc)
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:02:03 -0000

Interesting thread here. Blooms that give the impression of being a color where close examination shows they are really not those colors go beyond pink. A lot, if not all, the green or greenish shades also do that. I think from a gardeners' perspective, the impression they give when blooming is more important for effect, but perhaps not when a dauber is chasing a color.

Donald Eaves
donald@txol.net
Texas - the parched zone no matter where you're located - USA