Re: Spring Has Sprung
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Spring Has Sprung
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 06:05:47 -0500

All very nice, Colleen.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

From: Modra
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:21 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Spring Has Sprung

Hi

It  would seem that weâre heading for an early bloom season here.

The prize for first out goes to SDB âOlives And Umberâ with âMaking Eyesâ âSugar Mapleâ â Hotâ and âCanadian Kissesâ close behind. Went to photograph Canadian Kisses as this is new for me, only to find that birds had shredded the bloom. URGHHHH!!

First TB out is âFor Colleenâ

The PCIs are just starting to come out and the evansias are showing colour but not out yet.

Iâm so looking forward to bloom season this year as many did not bloom last year as they were out of the ground for so long while we were moving.

Colleen Modra