Re: Re: HYB: reblooming sdlgs today
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: reblooming sdlgs today
  • From: tasquierloic@cs.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 01:47:19 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Donald, in fact, you are right, we've had so many days of rain this summer, i am amazed the leaves are not totally brown yet!

The late bloom is great, thanks to the rain, so it could be worse, cound't it?

Can't wait for spring to be sure all these summer maid bloomers are proper bloomers and rebloomers...

 All the sand and organic matter i've added to the clay beds seems to work, there is hardly any rot this year, at last.

Will go on doing that to the future new beds this winter.

 ( i did it again : 1000 pods this year, and the seed ratio seems better than last year, i will need lots of room!)