Re: NOID Louisiana foliage?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hi Paul,

Your photo didn't come through on the e-mail list, but I did find it when I went to "Yahoo groups" in the photos area.

I'm not sure from your photo if that is TB or not . . . I bought a LA this past month at an auction, "Red Velvet Elvis", and it looked like TB foliage to me as well!  But the rhizome is definitely tell-tale LA.  This was a big division of the iris, too.

I'd say keep an eye on it.  If it likes the LA environment, then maybe it will be an LA!  :-)

Adam~