Re: What is the name of this iris or.....
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: What is the name of this iris or.....
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:42:27 -0700

AND here is the rest of the story straight from Jan:

Sorry I took so long to get back to you.  The iris is not named Black Beauty, that was just a title for the contest.  It is  a black iris, but I could not tell you its complete name.  It was purchased from Wal-Mart about 6 to 8 years ago.  I love my Irises but I do not pay close attention to names.  Sorry I could not be of more help.

Jan E. Leakey
Carrollton, Mo 64633