Re: HYB: seedling rebloom
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedling rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:16:17 -0400

Very good questions - thanks Christian. It's definitely the former, not
the latter. It's obviously not a rampant grower/rebloomer here since
it's only rebloomed once before. Has the genes for it, but not the
reliable _expression_.

And I really don't want my first introduction to be one I'm not totally
thrilled about.

Plus I'm now not sure about the beard being tangerine - the first one
sure looked like it had red tips deep in the throat after alcohol soak,
but I did it again, just to be sure, and if there's any t there, it sure
isn't much. The petals on some are chimera'd, so maybe the beards are
too? seems unlikely - that's blue pigment. rats :-(

Thanks for helping me think, Christian.

Linda Mann