Re: Re: HYB: seedling rebloom
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: seedling rebloom
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:16:49 -0400 (EDT)

Jill, sometimes you have to be pushy! When I was starting out, I'd
corner anyone that had made crosses and bug them with questions. When
I ran out of fresh people at the Regional meetings, including the
speakers, then I wrote to people. I remember them all fondly! Even
the ones that laughed at me for breeding rebloomers. ;-)

I have special memories of Dr. Raymond Smith, Dr. Weiler and Dr. Lloyd
Zurbrigg, but there were many more. Lots of very nice people.

<<Ooh! I gotta get me one of those mentors! :>) That would be very
helpful. >>

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY