HYB: Stanek? rebloom
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: Stanek? rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 08:00:28 -0400

Several question marks with this one, but the known <fact> is that it is
currently in bloom. No tag with this one because it's one of many
'leftovers' that went unlabeled into this mixed bed in the yard, but I'm
almost positive this is another piece of Tim Stanek's yellow seedling
that I got from Jim Ennenga last year.

This particular plant did not bloom this spring, so I can't really call
it rebloom, but another clump of (what I'm almost positive is) the same
seedling bloomed twice earlier this year. It's short, has low bud
count. The tag said 92-90-YL.

Tim thinks it is probably P92-90yl = 89-33yl; (CORN HARVEST x PINK
ATTRACTION) X 88-13; (FINE CHINA x I DO).

;-)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

JPEG image