Re: HYB: "kate"
  • Subject: Re: HYB: "kate"
  • From: tasquierloic@cs.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:16:43 -0400 (EDT)

I've had all summer  (and still have)  a lot of maidenbloom , especially from the crosses i made with Vicki's aphylla derived MTBs.
But not much rebloom among the hybrids because i have dugged split and replanted everything last year!

Your "Cloud Shadow" keeps giving me nice things :
but no rebloom so far among it's babies.

Glad you 're getting something from my seeds, at last!
i thought i had sent you only seeds from SDB X SDB crosses, what did these do?