Re: New Benchmark

The whole project is amazing.  I am not really aware of what the cost would be but, however you have arranged for it, it is fantastic.  Thank you.

From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New Benchmark

Jan; Thanks, We now have over 400 registered user. if each did only as much as you just did we would have a huge chunk of new images. But each day brings more people and even now and then one joins with an e-membership so we have a trickle of money coming in to keep things going. Fortunately so many costs has been donated a trickle, for now, is enough. I always wonder if we could sustain this if we had to pay the real costs.

I was feeling guilty so I prepared and posted 27 pics tonight.  Two of the cultivars had no previous photos posted and two were cultivars which were not listed at all.  It is not much, but it is a start on the Ontario convention photos.  More to come.