Re: HYB: corkscrew leaves
  • Subject: Re: HYB: corkscrew leaves
  • From: Geneva Coats <GenevaCoats@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:42:41 -0400 (EDT)

My plant of 'Honor Flight' has somewhat corkscrew leaves. I think it's really pretty! When I get home later I'll try to post a photo for you.

Presence IconGeneva Coats, R.N.

Secretary, California Federation of Dog Clubs
Legislative Liaison, American Pomeranian Club
Recording Secretary, American Pomeranian Club
Treasurer, Epiphyllum Society of America