Iris Cleaning Station
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hi All:

Our sale is next weekend so the MVIS club spent Labor Day weekend cleaning the irises.  One of our members made a cleaning station out of reclaimed sinks, lumber and saw horses.   Water was hooked up to three cleaning hoses through a garden hose.  A pipe was hooked up so the three sinks drained away from people's feet and into some nearby bushes.  No more muddy feet or bending over buckets for hours.  I thought you guys might find it interesting.  What do you do to clean 200+ varieties of irises for the rhizome sales? Any tidbits to save time?

Scarlett