Re: rhizome of an arilbred

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

Mike, if you want to see one of these "tree stumps" up close and personal
just let me know. I have a good supply of arilbred rhizomes I am selling in
collections and would be more than willing to help further your education on
these things.  The ones I have are lots prettier than the ones George gave
me years ago when he cleaned out his arilbred bed.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com