RE: rhizome of an arilbred

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>
>Dennis, When I get AB's from Superstition they always remind me of Worf's
>head (Start trek). There are usually at least 3 increase bumps on EACh side
>placed just so right next to each other - almost like an insect body.
>Chad Schroter

I got some arilbred rhizomes from the ASI plant sale last year that were
big blobs with about 6-10 buds on them.  Quite a good deal for the low
price I paid.  Of course, I managed to kill them all, but that's another
story!  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at