[PHOTO] OT: Sutton's | Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:22:21" />

[PHOTO] OT: Sutton's

For those of you who have never been here.  Here is a picture of our gardens last year.  This year we have been able to acquire 10 more acres and are working on an additional 50 acres for stock.  I am sending this to you all to encourage everyone within a reasonable distance (even an unreasonable distance) to visit.  It is so much fun to talk with visitors that are knowledgeable about iris.  Even more fun to show them the seedling beds.  :-)  Our peak bloom is April 15th, before most of you see your iris, so think of a visit as extending your iris viewing season!
Thanks for humoring me.
The red outline is the limits of this one area of iris fields.  The yellow outline is where there are no iris.......at the moment.  I have plans for the walnut trees to the north and south of the red outline and for any available land around us.  (wicked little laugh)   `;-)

JPEG image