Re: OT: Sutton's

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>     For those of you who have never been here.  Here  is a picture of our
>gardens last year.  This year we have been able to  acquire 10 more acres
>and are working on an additional 50 acres for stock.   I am sending this
>to you all to encourage everyone within a reasonable distance  (even an
>unreasonable distance) to visit.  It is so much fun to talk with  visitors
>that are knowledgeable about iris.  Even more fun to show them the
>seedling beds.  :-)  Our peak bloom is April 15th, before most of you  see
>your iris, so think of a visit as extending your iris viewing  season!
>Thanks for humoring me. Mike The red outline is the limits of this one
>area of iris  fields.  The yellow outline is where there are no
>iris.......at the  moment.  I have plans for the walnut trees to the north
>and south of the  red outline and for any available land around us.
>(wicked little  laugh)   `;-)
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Our Place.JPG (JPEG/JVWR) (0006EB1B)

That is a cool photo.  I have a postcard from Superstitions showing a
similar shot of their property.  I'm curious though, is it vital to have an
irrigation system?  Or are irises so drought tolerant that you never have
to worry about it?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

         Earn Cash and Prizes for your Opinions!
How would you like to have a voice in the marketplace and be
rewarded for it? SurveySpot members earn cash and prizes for
         taking part in market research studies!