Re: Seedling 671B

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

Mike,

Thanks for the comments on the seedling.  I did send 3 rhizomes to the '01
convention, but I only have 5 left.

I've made a few crosses with Conjuration.  It consistently passes on its
branching and bud count and opens some cool color possibilities, but flower
size and form are often problematic.  671B is the only seedling from this
cross with what I consider accceptable form, and it's not exactly in the
class with Yaquina Blue.

Looking forward to judges' training with George here in October.

Lowell

                 http://www.onelist.com/ad/gator1