BB: Zinc Pink

Hello out there!
    I have a couple real show-offs in my front Iris bed presently. FAUX PAS is
absolutely making a fool of herself with about 10 blossoms and more to come.
Competing with her for attention is AH SOO. If you want an Iris that increases
like crazy and blooms like an iris possessed, get AH SOO. She's rather a
surprise package too showing horns and spoons at her whim.
    Now a query. I have just searched for 20 minutes for a photo of ZINC PINK.
I have two clumps and they bloom abundantly (and early) but they are white.
Can someone direct me to a photograph of her? It's possible (not probably)
that I goofed or she came misnamed OR ZINC PINK is actually white!!
Thanks!!

Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b Sunset 11
El Paso, TX