TB: HYB: Lightning Ridge

Small amounts of LIGHTNING RIDGE is in the background of quite a few
Blyth cultivars.  I've grown a few of these, & might like to try some
others, hoping to cross back with some of the LR x rebloomer seedlings
I'm trying to grow.  Definitely counting chickens way before they hatch!

Anybody have time to give me some feedback on performance of these in
climate similar to mine? (erratic winter weather, erratic drought &
deluge, high humidity = southeastern US).  Walter, I know you've posted
performance of some of these - I will dig around in the archives (if
they cooperate) for your comments.

AFFAIRE
ANCIENT ECHOES
ARABIAN STORY
AURA LIGHT
AZTEC BURST
BUT BEAUTIFUL
CABARET GIRL
CAST A SPELL
CHAMPAGNE MOON
CHILD OF FORTUNE
COFFEE WHISPERS
COPATONIC (did well here till the turnips smothered it)
CRAZY FOR YOU
DRAGON'S FANCY
DREAM LORD
GAELIC JIG
GALA GREETINGS
GALLANT ROGUE (very poor here)
GLITTERATI
GOING HOME
GYPSY PIPER
HUSH AT TWILIGHT
IMPRIMUS
IN THE STARS
IN TOWN
LATIN TEMPO
LILY MY LOVE
LONDON LORD
LOVE THE SUN (grows well, but blooms too early to fully escape late
freezes)
LOVE TO FLIRT
MAGIC MAN (not a good increaser here - fairly tough, but eventually
died)
MIGHTY COOL
MOOMBA
MUSIQUE
ORCHID WINE
PERHAPS LOVE
PHYSIQUE
POLYNESIAN PRINCESS
ROAD SONG
ROYAL HONEY
SET TO MUSIC
SIGH OF COLORS
SO
SOSTENIQUE
STREET DANCER
STRICTLY JAZZ
SULTAN'S DAUGHTER
SUNROSE
SWAIN
TAJ REGIS
TEMPLE SONG (this is a Nicholls iris, but from Blyth seedlings - I had
it for several years, but eventually lost it)
TOMORROW'S CHILD
TOUCH OF MAHOGANY
TOWN GOSSIP
VENETIAN QUEEN
VENUS MAGIC
VERBENA MOON
VILLAGE GOSSIP
WHAT MAGIC
WHO'S YOUR DADDY (new here - seems ok so far)
WILD VISION
WITCH'S WAND
YES

--