Re: On another note

    Kathleen Kay Nelson (late registrar of AIS, married for some years before
her death to Keith Keppel)
    Irene Nelson (mother of Kathleen, I believe;  a charming lady I remember
meeting once)
    Gladys My Love (named by Allan Ensminger after his wife)

As someone else said, many more with names that are obviously named after a
real person, but I don't have any identification for the namesake.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net