Re: CAT: Sutton's

Mike,

At our CBIS region 13 meeting last night many members brought their catalog which they received yesterday. Barely had time for the drool to dry on the pages before we met! I received mine yesterday too. This area covers Wenatchee, Cashmere, Moses Lake and Quincy Washington in central WA state. Lovely catalog! All my new Sutton's iris survived the winter and are doing well.

Patti Wenham
Arid USDA zone 5 in the Cascade foothills.