Re: On another note

This is sort of twisting this line a bit, but I once saw a name on an Iris
that I thought might relate to my Grandfather.  Trouble is, I can't
remember the name of the Iris.  I though it might either be named for him
or my Grandmother (I just can't remember now).  I would love to know.  He
was an avid Iris fancier, and while he did no breeding (that I know of) I'm
pretty sure he knew some Iris breeders and often purchased plant with them,
vistited them, etc.

Would have almost certainly had to be a tall bearded, as that's pretty much
all he grew (maybe a few border bearded, and he had a few spurias too

His name was Walter Ferguson, and my Grandmother's name was Gertrude
Ferguson (or Trudy).  They lived in Berthoud, Colorado for many years.

Just curious, and thought somebody here might actually know or click with
that little bit of information.