Re: TB: HYB: Lightning Ridge

Linda, I have grown  TOWN GOSSIP,   AFFAIRE and IN TOWN, but don't remember
much about them or what happened,  they stayed around several years.
TOMORROW'S CHILD  was here longer, but YES and SOSTENIQUE were good old
standbys for years and did very well.  But don't ask me why because I have no
real reason  - they all suffered thru the same things!   I think we are in
the same zone, which had the stuffing knocked out of it this winter!  zone 7
- Rosalie nr Baltimore