Re: CULT:On another note

On 1 Apr 2003 at 21:16, mary ferguson wrote:

> This is like a list with no end...

I agree with you, Mary. Why can't those wanting irises named for
people, just 'go to the books' or look in the fantastic online
database? I think it would be more fun to type in 'Mary, Sally,
Bertha, or John' and see what the search engine brings up for irises
with those names.

Anyway, I'll play along this last time by adding:

Kermit

Miss Piggy

Frank N. Stein

Homer Unn

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (Ducking for cover under Laura Pendulum
blooms).