Re: CULT:On another note

 wmoores@watervalley.net writes:
> On 1 Apr 2003 at 21:16, mary ferguson wrote:
> > This is like a list with no end...
> I agree with you, Mary.

That was my thought when Char started this, there are so many iris
named for people.
It may be nice in the end with a complete list, it could even have
some historical value for someone.
Anyway my first thought was ELVIS PRESLEY (King of Rock & Roll)

And I wish Rosalie or someone would jump in an answer the ROSALIE FIGGE
question for Char.
Named and introduced by Jane McKnew for that special person on our list.
This sweet lady is always promoting reblooming iris and can be seen at
National Conventions.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com