OT: chat (Draycott Gardens to be featured on HGTV)

Carol Warner's garden in Maryland will be featured on Home and
Garden TV. She writes: "Last May a film crew from Atlanta came
and taped a show in my garden. They took 400 minutes of tape to
squeeze down into 21 minutes. In checking the website for HGTV,
I find that show number 1003 will air on Saturday, April 19 at
3:30 p.m., Eastern time. It is entitled "Award Winning Iris" but
anyone who might be interested in seeing it should check their
local listings. The crew and editors have their own format for a
show so unfortunately the entire show is not focused on Siberian
irises but they are the main focus.

If you have cable TV and some free time on the day before Easter
you will be able to see a few of our favorite plants. "

** Carol is the current Pres. of the Society for Siberian Irises
and her beautiful garden, containing all classes of iris altho'
heavy on Siberians and Japanese irises, is named Draycott
Gardens and was a tour garden two years ago at the AIS
convention in PA/MD. **

Ellen Gallagher  <ellengalla@yahoo.com> / Berlin, New Hampshire / USDA Zone 3a
Siberian-Species Iris Convention 2003, June 12-15
http://members.rogers.com/iris2003/newbb.html (clothing)
http://www.irisregister.com/  (AIS checklist data)