iris with names of people

Walter Moores / mary ferguson wrote:

> This is like a list with no end...

I agree with you, Mary. Why can't those wanting irises named for
people, just 'go to the books' or look in the fantastic online

I am looking for such a database.  Where can I find it?
An iris of mine could join your list of people names and I can't find a
description to make sure my lable is correct.  It's blooming right now,
has a very interesting flower.  I'm sure it's a pretty old iris and I
have the name of "Norma Jean" on the lable.  It bloomed too early for
our show this year but someday this information might be needed.  Can
anyone help?
Linda Harrington
Midland, TX

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of lharrington.vcf]