From: iris@hort.net
Date: Thursday, April 03, 2003 06:32:05 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] BB: Zinc Pink

Doris, I don't have a picture of this, but I used to grow it. In my soil it
was not very pink, probably the palest shade of pink which faded to
white. The Check List calls it French Rose. Another thing, ZP
bloomed very late for me and is listed as ML, and it appears to be
blooming early for you making me think you do not have the correct
cultivar. BBs don't usually bloom so early, at least in my garden.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of BackGrnd.jpg]