OT-2004 National guests height

Hello, we have about 6 hundred guests here and they are starting to send
up stalks, very exciting to see!! I do have some Linda Mann's, Linda can
you please tell me which seedlings I should watch for TALLNESS (is that
a word). We are getting some very needed rain, last night the lightning
and thunder made tv headlines, spectacular light show followed by hail,
have not had time to access damage. Iris are so forgiving that any
damage will be gone when new blooms emerge!! It may have ended the
spectacular show of dwarfs and pci's. Not complaining since the rain is
much needed here in Cadilac Valley.  Lorraine at Woodland Iris garden