Re: TB: 2004 AIS convention guest heights

How exciting!  With 600 guests to look after, I really appreciate your
taking time to give me feedback.

The tall one is garden named "Dusky Grape", DCGI-13.

The other three are sibs from IMMORTALITY X CELEBRATION SONG and I'm
really curious to hear how tall they grow in iris heaven, as well as
whether they rebloom there.  They are pretty short here and only one,
IMCS-1, a rosy lavender almost amoena, reblooms here.  IMCS-26 is the
only other one with a garden name - "Opie".

I planted starts of all of these on top of the clay ridge behind my
house last summer.  IMCS1 is already making stalks taller than it makes
down here in the valley, and they are still inside the leaves.

<Linda can you please tell me which seedlings I should watch for
TALLNESS (is that  a word). Lorraine at Woodland Iris garden Cadilac
Valley California>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8