Re: CULT: Kasperek or no?

Hi Pat. I just checked all of Brad's catalogs. You don't say how tall it is so I'm giving you two of my guesses. It might be Baboon bottom which is a border bearded or it might be Hyenasicle a tall bearded. Brad also has a website www.zebrairis.com which you could also check. When you get on it, on the left hand side click on "iris list" and then you can see the pictures of his iris. Hope that this helps your search.
Susan B from Utah (we got 4 inches of snow last night)

From: "PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>
To: "iris-talk" <iris@hort.net>
Subject: [iris] CULT: Kasperek or no?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:00:30 -0600

I have just had a broken color iris start to bloom for me. The only problem
with this is that I thought I had Fashionably Late growing there. Does
anyone recognize this not FL
from my discription? Here it is. Falls - Pale orange with off white and
darker peachy-orange streaks blending into wine veins at hafts. Beards -
long, red-orange in throat. The front third is lighter orange. Standards
are light orange, darker than falls with wine veins at base. The bloom is
short, so I don't know if it is an IB or a young TB. What I do know is that
it isn't the "Fashionably Late" I thought I was buying at our iris sale last
Pat in Dallas