Re: BB: Zinc Pink

Doris, I just came across a good picture of Zinc Pink  - trying to get up a
slide collection to use in my LAST talk! -  it just takes too much out of me
to do this, at least piled on top of taxes, no help in the garden, miserable
weather for gardens this year (so I had to cancel a tour),  grandchildren
moving in and out of the area, -- ad infinitum!  Spring  just   brings
everything to an insurmountable climax here this year!  While I have a slide,
I know NOTHING about how to put a  picture on this monster!  Probably takes a
digital camera picture, which I don't have!  Sorry!  If I come across a
duplicate, I'll send it to you.  I took this in my garden years ago, and it
was a lovely soft pink.         Rosalie NR Baltimore