Re: BB: Zinc Pink

Hi Rosalie:
    Thank you so much for your time and effort. I've been sent several
photographs of ZINC PINK and I know that what I'm growing ISN'T ZP! I bought
it from Sutton's in 2001 so I'll just drop him a note and find out what was
next to ZP. . I'm sure he'll know!
    Again, Thanks!

Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b Sunset 11