iris Cult Aphids

Evening all

In reponse to the comment about seeing the aphids on the plants themselves
that does happen  when I saw that happening I made enquires and was told
the scent attracts the aphids and they try to " mate " with the plant  - it
attracts the males ( from a faded memory)  don't quote me on it  - it is a
secondary effect to attracting the hover fly and it is mainly when plant is
in " full bloom" where as only one bloom attracts the hover fly.
It was such an effect control  with out nasty chemicals i just thanked
mother nature for her wisdom and enjoyed the results :)

blessing to all
Sonya
Autumn clad
New Zealand

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]