Re: CULT: Chemical Warfare in the iris bed

Stinger is not a product you will find at the local
garden center. Try the local ag co-op. You will probably
need to get it in quarts, or take out a second mortgage.
A little goes a LONG way.

Surflan is *probably* a bit easier on the plants.

Poast is the same as High Yield now. Same chemical,
different name.