Re: On another note

In a message dated 3/31/03 10:20:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
c_holte@execpc.com writes:

> Do you have an Iris in your garden that is named
> after a person you know or know of.

We have named several irises for people:

VIRGINIA LYLE (Willott 94) MTB  My mother's maiden name
PANSY GRACE (Willott 95) MTB  My mother's sister
JAN KATZ (Willott 97) IB  A local Montessori teacher
MISTER ROBERTS (Willott 79)  Named for Earl Roberts, Indiana iris hybridizer
and species collector

Dorothy Willott in Northern Ohio