Re: Re: CULT: Chemical Warfare in the iris bed

I want to thank everyone for their input. I will read it all ( I printed it
and also put it in a file) and make my decision on what to use. I will also
look for some of the products I hadn't heard about too. By the way I did get
certified a couple years ago to use
restricted chemicals. I am not one to just use something without researching
it first.
Thanks again,
Leslie Jobe'
Owensboro, KY