Re: RE: Suttons Cat and snow

I wouldn't mind receiving both Sutton's and Cooley's cat.  They seem to be
the only ones missing!  And I had sleet and rain - now for the second day -
had to cancel a talk I agreed in a weak moment to give.  No fun to be all
dressed up and ready with slides, and "show and tell" stuff  -  it was like
being ready for a party - and no party!  Rosalie nr Baltimore