Re: CAT:Suttons

In a message dated 4/8/2003 12:08:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

> I got mine yesterday (Apr. 7), like Robin Shadlow in Nebraska I got it amid
> the "winter's" (supposed to be spring, isn't it?) biggest snow storm,
> around
> 8" of wet, heavy stuff.

Oh Arnold!
       That's a bummer...we are much cooler today but nothing to compare to
your white mulch.    My Suttons came yesterday as well.   Big cudos to the
Suttons' on a truly beautiful catalog!!   NIce job!
Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, and only 50 degrees....