OT: not quite a bio - Jan Clark

Hi all,
Just a note to say I'M BACK! We have lived here for 18 months now, and while I managed to stay in touch in the beginning, things rapidly got too busy. When Iris talk left 'that other place' it was a good excuse to quietly drop out for a while. I will have to go to the archives when I get a chance, and catch up on news.
Some of you have seen photos of my PCI's on the photo list. They did well last Spring, but this Spring should be even better. My Bearded's had been pot bound for some time, and really enjoyed stretching out in the new raised beds. They should give good bloom this Spring. 3 beds 18' X 9' contain many of the TB's, and I could (and will) really do with 2 or 3 more beds the same. I also have many TB's around the garden and some more sadly still in pots, waiting for a place in the garden. It is amazing that they are looking so good, after spending close to 3 years in the same potting soil, in big tubs. (I left the big tubs till last.)
Dwarf and intermediate beardeds are laid out in garden borders, among perennials and with a back drop of flowering shrubs (buddleias, viburnums, roses, etc)
AB's still inpots, and putting up healthy, if a little small, growth. They are on the urgent list for repotting. I will venture to put a few increase into the garden and see how they do, but for the most part they will remain in pots, and I can move them to the verandah if the weather gets too wet.
The siberian bed is backed by roses, and cherry plum trees, and is waiting for an extension to take the huge parcel I just received from Barry Blyth, with lots of Shaefer and Sacks introductions.
A shade house houses my PCI seedlings, and the many seedlings I have grown from SIGNA seed, mostly 40 chromosome siberians, a few junos, and xiphiums, and some belamcanda's, Pardancanda's, etc. These will also be looking for a place in the garden soon :-)
So you can see that me and my little rotary hoe are going to be busy, and with nearly 3 weeks 'holiday' and gorgeous autumn weather, I should get a bit done.
During the drought, we have only been on stage 1 restrictions, and our fairly heavy soil stays moist, so the TB's have NOT been watered all summer. They look fabulous with rhizomes as big as my fist, and lots of increase. At least one of the new raised beds, will be for thinning out the too closely planted TB's.
Well that's me for the moment.
Cheers, Jan Clark in Australia, zone 8 to 9 ish.