Re: AIS: Median Iris Society website

>Do you know how to do a search?  Go to Start at the bottom of you screen,
>then go up
>to find/search.  Type in the name Temp in the file folder name and search 'my
>computer'.  When the search is done go down the list long for a file with the
>'Netscape' icon to go with the word temp.  Open the file and delete all of
>files.  Now try again to access the pages.

I appreciate the tip, Char, but I work on a Mac with an older OS running
older browser versions of both Netscape and MSIE.  Netscape has no temp
files on my machine, and I can't access the Median website with either
browser, even after dumping their respective caches and quitting and
restarting the apps.  It's just a no go from here.

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil