CULT:TB:HYB: Chocolate Mint

Hey y'all,

I'm looking at a picture of Chocolate Mint that someone e'mailed me the
other week.  I don't know if it's the resolution or the way my screen colors
are set up, or what but it looks to me like CM has just the barest
suggestion of broken color.

Does anyone have a pedigree on CM,  is it in there?

And as long as I'm on the subject would CM count as an ameona?