COMP: older OS and access ( was AIS: Median Iris Society website)

--- laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net> wrote:

>>> I appreciate the tip, Char, but I work on a Mac with an
older
OS running older browser versions of both Netscape and MSIE.
Netscape has no temp files on my machine, and I can't access the
Median website with either browser, even after dumping their
respective caches and quitting and restarting the apps.  It's
just a no go from here. <<<

Laurie - it sounds like the OS (and the older browsers)is the
obvious problem. I also work with a Mac but it is OS 9 with IE
as my browser. I have had no problems getting to the Median site
or using the 'buttons'.

John (a Mac guy himself) would be the one to help Laurie if it
is possible...it may be possible to get the info (and maybe the
pics as well) to you. Dunno.

Good luck,

Ellen

=====
Ellen Gallagher  <ellengalla@yahoo.com> / Berlin, New Hampshire / USDA Zone 3a
Siberian-Species Iris Convention 2003, June 12-15
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm  (SSI site)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~median/  (Median site)
http://www.irisregister.com/  (AIS checklist data)