Re: COMP: older OS and access ( was AIS: Median Iris Soc

>it sounds like the OS (and the older browsers)is the
>obvious problem.

It seems likely, but that doesn't explain why I've been able to access
the Median site with no problem in the past with the same OS and browser
versions.  It's just today that I'm having the problem.  It really
doesn't matter, though.  I was just going there to check out the latest
Median symposium results, but then I remembered they were published in
the Jan. AIS Bulletin.  I have what I was looking for now.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions and attempts to help.  All's well
that ends well.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/