Cat Sutton's

Hi all,

One year I just did not get any of my catalogs or
magazines in the usual fashion so one Saturday I
drove around the neighborhood until I saw the
postman's truck.  I went up the block and parked,
then walked back to his truck and there he was
reading one of my magazine's with my name on it.
I had a few words with him and then his boss.  Did
not do a bit of good as then I did not get any
mail for 9 years, on Sat or before a holiday or
the day after.  Sometimes you just can't win.

I am so thankful for the email!