Re: Re: HYB: SPEC: I. reichenbachii

In a message dated 4/8/2003 6:17:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> The reichenbachii you have, Janet, probably is some I sent you.  Others
> have looked at it and question whether or not it is reichenbachii or
> maybe a hybrid with something else.

Hey Linda!
       Ah, my memory returned...yes it was you.   Perfectly adorable little
flower and weathered the colder sping temps just fine.  I may try a cross
with it myself just for whathehecks.   Most stalks not liking this little
flirtation with cold at all, snaking all over the place.   But, I hafta say
that  Marky Smith's DELIRIUM is just not caring at all, blooming just
beautifully and I love the colors.   If Bob brings back the digital camera
tomorrow I'll post a shot.   It increased like crazy too.    Other standout
is ol' RAMESES which has a ramrod straight 37-38 inch stalk ready to bloom.
Doncha just love SPRING????

Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, still getting alotta rain