CAT: Getting snail mail catalogs

Char,

Your note just confirms what I have always thought, there are bad post offices and good ones... The bad ones are the ones with folks with no sense of honor or personal integrity or just plain lazy and no, you can't fix it, they just might go postal on ya!

HOWEVER, if it gets really bad, there is one remedy if you can bribe or cajole someone into it. I was working the Atlanta Olympics and not getting all the official stuff they were sending me. All of it, big envelopes, little boxes and regular envelopes all disappeared. I finally found a good samaritan who put all my stuff in plain white envelopes and white wrappers, disquised return address, and VOILA! like magic I got everything...

I'm waiting for Suttons' to get their online catalog up since I think I must have fallen off the catalog list.
Yep, online can be wonderful - when it works!

cath
NJ, official home of the worstest postoffices...

Char wrote:
Hi all,

One year I just did not get any of my catalogs or
magazines in the usual fashion so one Saturday I
drove around the neighborhood until I saw the
postman's truck.  I went up the block and parked,
then walked back to his truck and there he was
reading one of my magazine's with my name on it.
I had a few words with him and then his boss.  Did
not do a bit of good as then I did not get any
mail for 9 years, on Sat or before a holiday or
the day after.  Sometimes you just can't win.

I am so thankful for the email!

Char

--
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/