Re: CAT: Getting Cats./ the far side

In a message dated 4/9/2003 10:41:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
c_holte@execpc.com writes:

> Sometimes you just can't win.

Each time someone reads a catalog, or sees an iris picture, or views a bloom,
the entire iris community wins. I rarely use any other service to ship irises
because of the relative preciseness with which arrival dates can be
determined and the low cost when compared to other methods. I am some pleased
your efforts did not change the postal service or the postman's curiosity
about irises cost his job. I encourage the postman that delivers here to read
the catalogs but he won't.  I have another favorite "postman." I sleep with
her most every night I don't fall asleep on the couch. We don't do much
though. Says she has a hard day at work coming. Maybe the weekend will arrive

Bill Burleson 7a/b